|Discount Drug Program provided by MHCSI (Lawtons & Sobeys)||Third Party Agreement|
|Endless Savings & More (ESM) Discounts on your Smart Phone for Nicholson Group Customers|
Download the Nicholson Group version of the ESM App to save on everyday purchases from hundreds of businesses including national chain retailers, service and travel providers. For complete details, view the Nicholson Group Welcome Letter
|Home Heating Oil & Propane||Kenmac Home heating fuel & propane|
Are you traveling? Are you covered under a Chamber Plan?
If you answered yes to both this is for you!
While going through the FAQ’s for Teladoc we discovered this!, And Blown Away is not an understatement.
Yes. You can use Teladoc when visiting the United States.Teladoc FAQ
To schedule a visit when in the U.S., please call our local member services team, available 24/7 at 1-800-TELADOC (835-2362). You will be connected to one of our U.S. network-board certified internists, family doctors, or pediatricians licensed to practice medicine in the U.S.
If a Teladoc doctor prescribes a medication while you’re visiting the United States, please consult your travel coverage provider prior to filling the prescription.
Why is this amazing, Going to a hospital or clinic has many fee’s associated with the visit to a hospital. Now emergency situations are still going to require that, but maybe you just have a simple stomach bug, or Flu that just a prescription is all that is needed, you’ll save your time in a waiting room and get back to your vacation quickly!
Maybe you’ve purchased top up insurance through one of our recommended providers with a higher deductible to keep insurance costs low.
Using a service like Teladoc ensures that you are only going to a clinic or hospital when needed
*Make sure to contact your travel insurance provider before going to a clinic or hospital while traveling
Need more information please contact us!
It’s an exciting time for the Chambers Plan, as our new Teladoc® Telemedicine Service takes off!
I can talk to a doctor 24/7 from anywhere. Whether I’m at home, or in the office, or even in the car driving my kids around… Teladoc is a huge help!Laura Teladoc Member since 2015
Chambers Plan is the first in Canada to offer their unique and
convenient service, available to those enrolled in Extended Health
Benefits (including their dependents). Teladoc® is the global leader in virtual care, providing convenient access to high-quality care for millions of
people. This service allows members to consult with a physician about
non–urgent medical matters by video conference, or by phone from
wherever they are, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Teladoc services are
unlimited , reliable and convenient.
Teladoc treats and prescribes medication for a wide range of conditions :
- Abdominal Pain/Cramps
- Acid Reflux
- Blood Pressure Issues
- Bowel/Digestive Issues
- Eye Infection/Pink eye
- Respiratory Infection
- Menstrual Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Strep throat
Talking to a doctor has never been easier
Talk to a Canadian licensed physician in minutes!
Just call 1-888-983-5236 or download the app to get started.
Sales goals, service goals, project goals and so many more goals that businesses often create this time of year. Are we doing better than last year? We’ve been part of many conversations with our clients about their goals for their business. We love talking to entrepreneurs about what motivates them in their business to do a great job. Often the best employers talk about their staff. They want to grow their staff. They want to see their staff hit sales goals, provide the best service to clients and they always don’t want to see them leave for another job.
Retaining great employees is always something on the minds of entrepreneurs. Having a health insurance plan may just be part of a package that retains those employees you need to be successful.
Looking at a health insurance plan for your employees can be a daunting task. We know that the cost of this plan has to be something that both you and your employees can afford. We work hard to keep premiums low and ensure that your company is inline with your industry offerings in your area.
Lets start the conversation towards health insurance in 2019
Get a quote
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability (STD) /Weekly Indemnity (WI)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Extended Health Care (EHC)
- Dental Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance (CI)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Administrative Services (BAS)
- Best Doctors
- Voyage Assistance
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
Warning – Your next dentist visit could cost you more than you think!
Your dentist is trying to provide you the best service they can, but where the world of dental expertise and insurance coverage intersect is a dangerous one that can leave you with a bill for services you thought were covered. What do you need to know before your next visit?
- If it’s any work other than check up and/or cleanings, request your dentist do a PREDETERMINATION. This is where they send a copy of a claim for the work they would do to the insurance company. The insurance company will then come back with what they will pay for that service. It can delay things but it will help you have the right information to make the decision that is best for you!
THEY DON’T KNOW YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE
- Dental offices may lead you to believe they know what you’re covered for, but they don’t. They do not have access to your plan, if they are not providing you with a copy of a PREDETERMINATION it may not be true. They may make assumptions because you have coverage with ABC Insurance Company, but not all contracts with Insurance Companies are the same. Many contracts are customized for the needs of the employees in each company.
- Remember that Dentist offices are businesses, each person that books with them is an opportunity to make money. We do know many great dentists that make fine livings providing top quality services to their patients without recommending unnecessary or unwanted dental work done.
- Ask family, friends, co-workers etc where they have gone for dental work.
- Check out reviews on Google, Facebook etc. (Remember that people post more bad stories than good ones) If you have been to a good dentist office remember to post your story to their Google or Facebook page to help others find a good dentist.
- Because they are businesses your purchases have power! Loosing a family is a huge loss to a dental clinic that could be 2 to 10 appointments/year just one family. So you have choice, and it’s in your best interest to shop around.
It can be difficult to separate personal challenges from your day-to-day work life. The Arive® Employee Assistance Program – included in some benefits packages – gives you access to qualified professionals who can help you handle situations impacting your emotional and mental health and wellness including:
- Anxiety, stress, and depression
- Work-related challenges
- Dependency concerns
- Family and marital issues
- Eldercare concerns
- Nutritional advice
This service is completely confidential. When you call, you’ll speak to an Intake Specialist who will talk with you to understand your needs. You’re guaranteed an appointment with a health professional within five days with additional appointments being scheduled based on your needs.
One simple call can make all the difference.
Watch this short video to learn more:
Often someone who starts a business is employed. Having come up with a great new idea, seeing an opportunity or just looking to change pace of their current life. Many times the decision to leave the organization you are part of can be a difficult decision to make. Your company probably offers great health benefits and leaving that might be the last concern you have.
Let us make it a little easier…
The Chamber Plan offers coverage starting with 1 person firms! Our plans also offer Single person, Single Parent, Couple and Family Rates so you only pay for the coverage that best fits your family.
80% of the claims made in most employee benefits are for prescription drugs. Prescription drugs play an important part in good health care of plan members and their families, Here are some simple and easy things to do to make sure you are saving yourself some money and maintaining good health.
- Ask your doctor for longer supplies
- Many prescriptions can be dispensed for up to 90 days and the dispensing fee’s can equal up to 30% of the cost associated with a companies drug claims…so keeping dispensing fee’s lower can help keeping those fee’s down
- Shop around
- Ask your pharmacy what their dispensing fee is. Dispensing fee’s do vary from pharmacy to pharmacy and due to regulation around mark up on drugs are one of the few ways a pharmacy can
- Discount Programs?
- Is it on the formulary?
- If your plan uses a formulary drugs that are part of the formulary are usually the best medication to be using to treat a condition. If your drug is not part of the formulary having a conversation with your doctor is a great place to start!
- Take your drugs as prescribed
- Your health is important, if you pay for a prescription make sure you take it. Medications not taken as prescribed by your doctor are a cost to you and your plan with no health benefit. Your plan is all about the health benefit it provides to their plan members. If you purchase a prescription but don’t take it appropriately the benefit of the cost is lost.
If you are looking to get your claims report for 2017 to use for your personal or business income tax purposes.
Log into my-benefits.ca CLICK HERE
Click on Usage & History
Click on the Claims History Report button.
Select January 2017 – December 2017
Print copy of PDF that is generated.
Any questions email or call us! 877-472-0038
The Dashboard offers a quick overview of claims with a submit claims button right there! no searching!
Remember you can now submit any claims where your service provider isn’t setup to accept your Chamber, Maximum Benefit, ContinYou or Reiree Plan card.
Already using my-benefits.ca CLICK HERE TO LOGIN
Not using My-Benefits but have the Chamber Plan, Maximum Benefits, ContinYou or Johnston Group Retiree Plan CLICK HERE TO REGISTER